RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Thursday, December 04, 2008

have you ever want to do something for yourself?

i want to travel around the world to take pictures of people and buildings.
that's a personal dream.

been looking at a young fashion designer event that's coming up
co headed by this pair of twins i got to know in first 3 months.
amazing works and perhaps a sort of milestone/stepping stone/whatever stone that aids them in their future career.
they are really good and it's an achievement on it's own.

i've been growing up in a not very competitive
i make myself competitive or
just simply want to do the best in life.
mugged hard, went ahead to pursue some award thing
that kind of amounts to nothing in the end
especially when i went to JC then Uni.

I find myself twisting my motives to fit that that is pleasing to God sometimes
I cant ignore God in my daily life and decisions.
yet I can choose to rebel.
freewill.
lovely.





Ecclesiastes 4:4
4 And I saw that all labor and all achievement spring from man's envy of his neighbor. 
This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind. 













comment