What does God wants for this world he was created? surely not what it is now. sickness.war.struggles.poverty.hunger.
If it hurts to see things from my point of view What more does it hurt God to see His creation in this state. That people turn away from the one who created them.
Is Christianity for those who opposes the norms of this world? Or are we the norms the world has deviated from?
I seek eternity with faith. Let the kingdom be in my heart.
I will give With the life that I'd been given And go beyond religion To see the world be changed By the power of Your Name
What does God wants for this world he was created? surely not what it is now. sickness.war.struggles.poverty.hunger.
If it hurts to see things from my point of view What more does it hurt God to see His creation in this state. That people turn away from the one who created them.
Is Christianity for those who opposes the norms of this world? Or are we the norms the world has deviated from?
I seek eternity with faith. Let the kingdom be in my heart.
I will give With the life that I'd been given And go beyond religion To see the world be changed By the power of Your Name