ha. it's finally over. but the worst has yet to come.
so i guess i'll more or less get retained.
as bad as it seemed, well i guess one more year to prepare for alevels aint such a bad thing. and one more year in reviving aj isnt that bad too. and also one more year serving in youth ministry.
that i all thought through after chemistry today. real poor time management costed me 20marks.
didnt really want to celebrate or anything. guess i knew what to expect. things wont be that bad if i really didnt know how to to the questions. but the fact is i knew.
to make matters worst, you hear sounds of joy that adds to your misery.
nonetheless, seeked God.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
this verse from jiayi came right away. i was pretty choked up with emotions. how God'll be there for me always. even if my friends went ahead with life and i am left behind.
ha. it's finally over. but the worst has yet to come.
so i guess i'll more or less get retained.
as bad as it seemed, well i guess one more year to prepare for alevels aint such a bad thing. and one more year in reviving aj isnt that bad too. and also one more year serving in youth ministry.
that i all thought through after chemistry today. real poor time management costed me 20marks.
didnt really want to celebrate or anything. guess i knew what to expect. things wont be that bad if i really didnt know how to to the questions. but the fact is i knew.
to make matters worst, you hear sounds of joy that adds to your misery.
nonetheless, seeked God.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
this verse from jiayi came right away. i was pretty choked up with emotions. how God'll be there for me always. even if my friends went ahead with life and i am left behind.